Unfamiliar Go To Market Strategies may be required to be successful in new business development
- Some value chain players may be reluctant to adopt your technology. That’s when another value chain approach might prove a better option.
- Internal sales, distributors and commercial agents are not always the most effective sales channels. This is due to the fact that bringing a new technology-application mix to market requires significant time and effort. This conflicts with their short term sales targets.
New business development requires dedication, knowledge gathering and specific know-how in commercialization
- Deep understanding of the technologies enables thorough understanding of its application possibilities as well as its boundaries.
- Deep market and technical need exploration capabilities are required to understand if a market problem can really be solved using the complex technology at hand.
Focus breeds results, whether you are a startup, scale up or SME
- Material technology startups typically focus on the technology development, much less on the new business development. We are the flexible option early on to cover the market side.
- Material technology scale ups and SMEs have already running business with their technology. Their focus is rightfully on their current business and product development roadmaps. In this case we focus on developing geographic and/or application follow-on markets for your technology.